Santa Maria Tacos with Minced Meat Filling
For the Filling:
- 400g minced meat
- 100ml of water
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 sachet Santa Maria Taco Mix Original
For the Garnish:
- 1 packet Santa Maria Taco Shells
- Santa Maria Taco Sauce Mild
- Salad leaves
- Sour cream
- Brown the minced meat in butter or oil.
- Add the Santa Maria Taco Sauce Mild and water. Stir and simmer for 5-10 minutes without the lid.
- Heat the Santa Maria Taco Shells according to the instructions on the package and prepare the side dishes.
- Serve the minced meat filling in warm Santa Maria Taco Shells along with delicious side dishes.