- 1 sachet Knorr Gran Puree
- 1 tbsp Knorr Classic Granules
- 1 fresh filleted hake (merluz)
- Handful of watercress
- Handful of rucola
- Fresh Parsley
- 100ml olive oil
- Fresh dill pickles
- Pink pepper corns
- Salmon roe
- Lemon juice
- Dissolve Knorr Classic Granules in 500ml of water in a saucepan. Once the stock starts boiling, reduce heat and poach the deboned filleted hake gently until cooked for approximately 4 minutes. Remove the poached hake and let it rest on a plate
- Prepare the Knorr Gran Puree as instructed in pack. Place in medium sized ramekins and grate Parmesan cheese on top. Place in a preheated grill oven to gratin for a few minutes
- Make the salad by tossing the rucola, watercress, parsley with olive oil, fresh dill pickles, walnuts, pistachios, and pink pepper corns.
- Serve the salad topped with warm hake, salmon roe and a squeeze of lemon juice.
Original recipe by chef Sean Gravina.