Cheddar & Chilli Chicken Wings
- 1kg chicken wings
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 100g Emborg Vintage Cheddar
- 60g butter
- ½ tsp soya sauce
- 2 tsp hot sauce
- 2 fresh chilli
- Wash the chicken wings and dry them properly with kitchen paper.
- In a bowl, mix the salt and baking powder with the chicken wings.
- Pre heat the oven to 200C.
- Bake the chicken wings for 30 minutes on both sides.
- In a pan, heat the butter and hot sauce together. Add in the soya sauce.
- Add in the grated cheddar cheese and keep stirring.
- When the chicken wings are cooked, mix the cheese sauce with the chicken wings.
- Add sliced chilli and serve.
Original recipe by OMGFoodMalta.