Tenuta Capaldo Goleto Greco di Tufo DOCG
Greco Grapes originate from selected vines within a 2,5 ha parcels in the San Paolo area – within Tufo town – and namely in the contrade Cicogna, Laura eNassano. Here the vineyards, over 30 years old, grow near to sulphureous mines and are cultivatedfollowing different historic methods, still largely preserved. Harvest is hand made and generally happens between the first and the second decade of October, depending from vintage characteristics. Fermentation happens in stainless steel tanks; then, for the following year, 80% of the cuvee is aged in gently roasted tonneaux and the remaining 20% in amphora. Then, for another year, the wine rests in the bottle before release.