Childs Farm SlumberTime Calming Massage Lotion
- Developed with sleep fragrance experts
- Natural origin & hydrating formula with clinically proven 24-hour moisturisation
- Unique lavender & moon milk fragrance using DreamScentz™* sleep enhancing technology
- 8/10 of parents agreed this product is perfect for giving a calming massage to help them bond with their little one **
Each of our tubes is lovingly packed with the best blend of lavender & moon milk fragrance and skin soothing ingredients for a peaceful night’s sleep. Our natural origin and responsibly sourced ingredients are here to care for your baby and the planet.
Our rich skin nourishing formula, with high levels of shea butter and grapeseed oil, transforms into an oil and melts into delicate skin leaving it feeling soothed and nourished.
Aqua (Water), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene.
This product does not contain dairy.
How To Use:
Our SlumberTime™ calming massage lotion is step two of our three-step bedtime routine.
After your little one has splashed around in our moisturising SlumberTime™ bath soak, it’s time to lock in the moisture to their delicate skin to leave it nourished all night long.
1. Start with your hands placed lightly on your baby’s chest and gently stroke up to their shoulders.
2. Work your way down their arms to the tips of their fingers.
3. Spread their fingers out and massage their palms. Once you have finished with their hands, give them a wipe before they put them in their mouth.
4. Gently massage your baby’s tummy using a clockwise motion.
5. Work your way to their legs. Straighten their legs out and then bend them up towards their tummy. This will help if they’re suffering with constipation or trapped wind.
6. Now it’s time for their feet and tiny toes. Work your way from their heel to their toes and then focus on each toe by giving it a gentle pull.
7. Finally, gently massage their face. Start with a circular motion on their crown. From here place your fingertips on the centre of their forehead, work around the top of their eyebrows to finish on their pudgy cheeks.
Bonus step: Get yourself an after-bath massage (you deserve it!)
Complete the bedtime routine with our SlumberTime™ sleep mist