In Stock

Carpineto Dogajolo Rosso Toscano IGT 37.5cl


Carpineto Dogajolo IGT

  • 37.5cl
  • Up to 70% Sangiovese,  the remaining 30% consisting of Cabernet and other grape varieties.
  • From Tuscany, Italy

In stock

SKU: CPN000004 Tag:


Carpineto Dogajolo IGT

Ripe and fragrant, this well framed wine shows red cherry, spice and savoury meat characters on the nose. The palate is nicely fruited and gently weighted with bright acidity and pleasant crisp finish. This should be lovely with savoury dishes.